Redmine.org で出た要望を翻訳する by Jens Goldhammer さん
- Enhance the activities module with informations about builds of the configured jobs.
- Your Hudson plugin updates the redmine issue which are solved in a certain build. The commit message in SCM could contain a certain issue number and then you can write that build number to a custom field of the related issue or into a comment of it.
For example, you get the changeset for a build from url (https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/devstudio-nightly-2.0.x/65/api/xml)
- Disable/enable a certain job from redmine.
- Parse test results from hudson and show a status on the project overview page (http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine).
- Provide a possibility to copy artifacts of the last successfull build to the download section of the redmine project. Maybe you can provide a button "Copy artifacts" which makes this task.