Redmine information plugin¶
This plug-in is made to be able to attend information such as
the Permissions report and the workflow from the general user.
In the case of the workflow, the flow charts is viewable.
- Permissions report
- E-mail notifiable action
- Keywords in commit messages for repository
- Installed plugins
- A List of wiki macros
- Rails information (default invisible)
- Current Redmine version
These information to display is selectable.
If a administor user, all information is shown and "Adminestration menu" is also shown in a side bar.
The chart in the workflow is
SVG format. This is drawn by a browser.
So Strings in a chart was shown correctly, even if the language was not English.
Also, because the charts is simple, it is displayed faster than same raster image like a PNG.
But It "can't be shown in IE8" which don't support SVG. (need IE9 or later. Or other browser.)
- Extends the dawnloaded package in
- Restart Redmine WEB server.
Show Work flow charts¶
- Install Graphviz
- Check "Use graphviz(dot)" in this plugin setting page.
- Set PATH of environment value for dot,
or specify the full path of dot command.
View information form Information menu item in the top menu.