Project

General

Profile

Actions

Defect #865

closed

when I open the Wiki macro page one more times, it seems different from when I first open it...

Added by Steven Wong over 9 years ago. Updated over 9 years ago.

Status:
終了(Closed)
Priority:
通常(Normal)
Assignee:
-
Target version:
-
Start date:
11/03/2011
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:

Description

when I open the Wiki macro page one more times, it seems different from when I first open it...

just like the attach file.


Files

Open_wiki_macro_one_more_time.png (36.9 KB) Open_wiki_macro_one_more_time.png open the wiki macro page one more times Steven Wong, 11/03/2011 05:36 PM
Actions #1

Updated by Mitsuyoshi Yoshida over 9 years ago

Sorry, the phenomenon isn't apeared in my environment.

Please confirm the following matter:

  • The operation mode of Rails (production or development)
  • Results of {{macro_list}} macro in a normal wiki page.
Actions #2

Updated by Steven Wong over 9 years ago

I tried to use {{macro_list}} macro in a normal wiki page and found it still not display the correct wiki macro information,just like the attachment I've ever submitted before.
I'm not very sure why it happened? Do you have any idea about it?

Thanks.

Mitsuyoshi Yoshida は書きました:

Sorry, the phenomenon isn't apeared in my environment.

Please confirm the following matter:

  • The operation mode of Rails (production or development)
  • Results of {{macro_list}} macro in a normal wiki page.
Actions #3

Updated by Mitsuyoshi Yoshida over 9 years ago

The macro_list is a default wiki macro of Redmine, and displays a list of all available macros, including description if available.
The Wiki macro page just show this macro.

The reason of display wrong wiki macro page is to eval macros though it is in <pre> ... </pre>.
I think this is a bug of Redmine. It happened sometimes.
Usually display correctly, like r-labs page : http://www.r-labs.org/info/show/wiki_macros
I don't know When or Why it happens, too.
Avoids this to escape macro word in descriptions of each macros.
So I don't fix this defect, sorry.

And I thought the problem of the issue title is caused by the mode of the Rails.
If the mode is development, do not cache information.
So, the page is changed first and more times.

Actions #4

Updated by Steven Wong over 9 years ago

I see. I think it should be reported to the Redmine project.

Thanks.
Actions #5

Updated by Mitsuyoshi Yoshida over 9 years ago

  • Status changed from 新規(New) to 終了(Closed)
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF